Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Half way through Training

Still no connection fast enough to post pictures
they will come when I have a long time to spend with a slow connection
Everything is cool, wish I could get some american food for turkey day
peace out


me: 
What's up man?
Liam: hey hows is it overthere
do you have snow yet?
me: Good, In kiyv now
taking a train over to lviv tonight
Liam: cool
is that where you are going to be?
me: my permanent site is about 1.5 hours north of l'viv
far west ukraine
pretty sweet
Liam: cool
me: tiny town, less than 5000 people
Liam:  that really isnt too far from me
me: but yeah, i'll see it tomorrow
no kidding, I can throw a rock to poland
Liam: i could drive 2 or 4 hours and throw a rock to poland too
me: sweet
Liam: what is the name of the town you will be in im on google earth
me: veliki mosti
sounded out
Sent at 8:48 PM on Wednesday
me: try replacing the i's with y's
Liam:  ok
Sent at 8:49 PM on Wednesday
Liam:  this should be it "velyki mosty"
me: that's it
Liam: it was the last posible combination of i and ys
looks like there is plenty of space to go runnign
Sent at 8:52 PM on Wednesday
me: hmmm
that's good
Sent at 8:55 PM on Wednesday
Liam: 1110 km away or 690 miles
Sent at 8:56 PM on Wednesday
Liam: we could meet in progue some day thats right between us and i have a friend who will be moving there after he graduates this semester
me: perfect
I will have tons of time off this summer
Sent at 8:59 PM on Wednesday
Liam: cool
do you plan to travel of work
or
me: both
Liam: i really need to work on geting some money
me: 3 or 4 weeks of travel
Liam: yeah thats what i would like to do
Sent at 9:07 PM on Wednesday
Liam: so ar you all set to start teaching?
me: i've started, it's part of training
only 4 classes a week so far
Liam: cool
how is it
me: but i'll be doing 18 starting in jan.
Sent at 9:09 PM on Wednesday
Liam: that seems like alot
are you going to live with another host family?
me: yeah, for at least a month,
maybe longer if it's good
Liam: than do you move in on your own?
do you like living with a family
me: I'm not sure, part of my visit will be to detirmine if there are even apartments
Liam: yeah
me: some towns only have dorms for teachers, and I might prefer a host family to a dorm room
Liam: yeah
Sent at 9:14 PM on Wednesday
me: well I gotta go
Liam: ok have a good move
ir was nice talking to you
me: Mind if I post our conversation on my blog?
Liam: no go for it
Sent at 9:21 PM on Wednesday
me: thanks
Liam: yeah
me: I rarely have time to both write entries and respond to email
maybe i'll get back on the internet for a while in an hour or so
Liam: yeah i know the fealing
cool i may be in bed by than i didnt sleep last night because i was doing a history term paper
me: ouch
are you back into rugby?
Liam: yeah i played on saterday but i didnt go to training tonight because i want to sleep
its raining too
me: we got a sweet snow
Liam: thats cool
me: yeah, really beautiful
Liam: is it sticking around?
me: covering the fields and stuff


From YoYo