Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter here begins December 1st.




Thanksgiving came and went. Wonderful gathering out on the very border of Poland. Curtis'last days in Ukraine. Had turkey, stuffing and lots of other ukrainian dishes. Talked with Silas and Mom. Good holiday, much better than last year when I didn't even take off. Crazy that it's my second thanksgiving in Ukraine.

Grant came off nicely. Will hear in about a week of it's success. I hope.

Was late today for the open lesson in my ecology club. I hate being late. Some sort of military/police exercise stopped all the roads as I was trying get back from Lviv. Only 6 min late, but that's not good when other teachers and principles are observing. At least the lesson went well.

Still no internet at home.
will call the guy again tonight.
computers at school closing
must go
yo