Thursday, January 1, 2009

Too much relaxation is boring

So I’m a bit bored just hanging in Heidelberg, but Silas seems quite content and Liam didn’t get any days off work and is also distracted by . So my hopes to go to Berlin were dashed, and my wants to tour Salzburg and Bonn to do the Mozart and Beethoven museums were unfulfilled, because travelling alone is ok, but seems silly, especially when I could be spending time with my brothers. So, some fun nights out at bars, cooking and hanging out, one day of driving around seeing castles, but a lot of sitting and relaxing, reading and enjoying unlimited wireless internet. But at the moment planning a trip to Frankfurt and the Goethe museum because I still have two full days in Germany. Of course holidays aren’t over, because I still have Orthodox Christmas back in Velyki Mosty, and old new years, on the 14th of January.