Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mmmm

Fresh milk with

Oatmeal, chocolate chip, peanut butter cookies

 
I am finally learning English grammar

Nothing like teaching to learn things

And grammar is difficult

Even for me, a native speaker

 
Dental floss search failed

Maybe L'viv will have it?

It's really time to get new running shoes

The tread if falling off and the snow comes in the holes of my wave rider 8's which are approaching 1000 miles.

 

Also searching for some other things

It feels like I should have free time, but I never get around to leisure activities such as reading or playing violin.  Always cooking or cleaning to do, or of course I could eat.  

Running is made less fun by achilles tendonitis, left side.  Need to find some strengthening exercises.  Don't feel like trying to wade though the PC to set up PT, or having to go up to Sokal to do the PT.  If anyone can send me some websites with clear explanations/diagrams, my internet time to search for such is limited.

 

That's all for today, actually going to study Ukrainian.