Monday, March 30, 2009

First Goal of the Season again

and again
a cheep rebound
but i was in the right place
following the shot, even if it was out of defensive instinct
just glad i didn't put it over the bar as so often happens in from 5 meters out


Snow has turned to rain
achilles hurt too much to run this morning
did some yoga instead
but forgot when I was supposed to be breathing in and when out

got to school early
clocks still said 7:05 because the time changed yesterday
but that first hour went too fast as usual
and I still didn't have all the things done I need to print out for today when class started

Luckily 4th grade has a test, so I don't need to be there.
So I'm hunting for a printer with ink.
First HIV peer training today. I'm nervous to see if they take it seriously at all