Thursday, March 5, 2009

I want to go plant tomatoes, and not sit in school working anymore today

Whoa, lots of work. I had collected a whole bookcase of books to read after my free time this summer only to realize now that I havn't finished a book in over 2 months.

I should report about how my HIV prevention training went, but that feels like work because I actually have to write up an official report. So when that is done, I'll just attach it and post it on my blog.

I'm starting to get all my teaching materials organized and in a way that my co-workers can take advantage of years of American lesson plan writing in Ukraine. I have collected lessons from many volunteers who have developed their own or modified lessons from earlier volunteers.

Spring is coming, storks have started returning in pairs from Africa, and the snow is melting.