Thursday, March 19, 2009

Task Lists and Due Dates

I have so many things to do each day that every day has its own task list.
My goals and objectives are located in many different spheres that without a list, I would forget somthing.
Today, now that I've finished teaching and lesson planning, I'll write an application for students to apply to my ecology summer camp, then update my resume, then type my student's letters to america, then start an article for the cross cultural guide for our Ukrainian counterparts, then a paragraph about lessons learned in teaching safer sex practices in very religious western Ukraine, then well, that's probably all the time I'll have before my Ukrainian tutoring, so the other half of my list will get carried over to tomorrow. Tomorrow I must go to Lviv to get my summer camp preparations there going and copy a booklet "I want to conduct trainings" (produced by unicef and in the Russian language) for my kids, get some cool STI posters from the reproductive health center and meet with the non-profit that wants me to support their river health project in my region.

So what am I doing writing in my blog?
Procrastinating, something I've avoided recently, but feels needed on this day of neverending snow.
It has snowed quite often for the past month. I wonder when spring will come. Back to work...