Friday, February 27, 2009

Dehydration

People came to my birthday party
chicken fajitas, chocolate pound cake and chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies
the classics

Week flew buy with a million little things to do for my training
first training was today
everything successful for the most part, only 12 teachers, but good, positive.
I have a lot to tell but my head hurts and I need to get some water.
So I'll explain everything later

Everything with the living situation is great
no running water has really just made me more environmentally friendly
the house is warm and the outhouse is cold
there's a gap between the door and the roof and the snow actually blows in
but it's warming up
today is already rain mixed with snow
and I was thinking how warm freezing really is
off to go trudge through the slush
come on springtime